Here’s a recipe to make when ever your friends decide to come over and socialize.
This recpie is called “Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap”
You will need:
- 4-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fround cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins, (optional)
If you’re wanting to make an icing for it, here’s a simple one:
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
These are the direrctions:
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk, after put it onto a floured surface
- knead 8-10 times
- Roll it into a 12-in. x 10-in rectangle.
- Spread it with butter
- Combine the sugar and ground cinnamon and the raisin if desired
- After, pour the butter over it.
- Roll it up jelly-roll style
- Pinch steam to seal.
- Cut it into 12 pieces
- Place cut-side down on a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown
- Combine all the icing ingredients and pour it on top of each slice