If you want to succeed in the world, you must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until someone comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence.
-John B. Gough
Final exam week is coming right around the corner. That means it’s time to procrastinate.
If you’re worried about not passing any of your exams read the following list to help you out.
- Make commiments after your exam weak
- Put time in for it
- Find a quiet place to work at
- Study materials that your having trouble with it and master it
- Have teachers give you any review papers for the exam
- Make sure you have everything done before taking the exam
- get with a group of friends and study together
- Never pick friends that you know will distract you
When exam week comes, make sure you get good night sleep the night before and also make sure that you have a great breakfast. You should never skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day.
Just hope for the best that you pass it 🙂